British Airways is the national airline of the United Kingdom whose headquarter is located at Waterside, Harmondsworth. It is one of the trusted and biggest airlines in the United Kingdom-based on fleet size. The airline is formed in Waterside near its main hub at London Heathrow Airport. It is second-largest airlines in terms of passengers carried. It gives you ample opportunities to complete your all traveling goals. With exclusive flyer program of British, you can easily fly high to dozens of destinations. So what are you waiting for? Plan your next journey through British Airways. Get incredible services and offers while making a journey to a thousand miles.
Read on the blog to know about the flyer program:
INFORMATION ABOUT EXECUTIVE CLUB OF BRITISH AIRWAYS
If you travel a lot around America (North, Central or South), Avios would be the best program for you. Because of its close partnership with American Airlines, you can use Avios to book pretty much any American flight for a fraction of the miles.
British Airways’ tiered loyalty program: Executive Club. You get access to luxurious lounges and dedicated “fast” queues. It also invites its top corporate accounts to join a “Premier” incentive program. The airways operate airside lounges for fliers traveling in premium cabins, and these are available to certain tiers of Executive Club members. First-class fliers, as well as Gold Executive Club members, are entitled to use First Class Lounges. To know more about the frequent flyer program, contact at British Airways Phone Number.
Use British Airways Avios for your journey
Avios are liberal for short domestic hops. Rather than paying 25,000 miles for a round-trip flight (whether you’re flying from Seattle to L.A. or Seattle to D.C), you’ll pay as low as 15,000 round-trips Avios.
The airlines have no last-minute booking fees, as the main domestic airlines do. So rather than paying 25,000 miles + $75 in close-in booking fees, you’re looking at as little as 15,000 Avios round-trips for the same domestic journey.
· No last-minute booking fees through British Airways
· Unlimited stopovers (because of segments booking)
· Award bookings accessible 355 days out, earlier than most airlines
· One open-jaw sanctioned per round-trip award, but you can also easily book each leg separately with distance-based awards
· If your flight continues (uses the same flight number), even though it stops, it doesn’t count as a new distance-based segment
Pool points together by household, so there’s no need to transfer between family accounts to get enough miles for a flight.
British Airways Elite Levels and Perks
Each following level includes the perks of the previous level unless stated otherwise.
· Complimentary seat selection 24 hours prior to departure
· Free seat selection 7 days prior to departure
· Priority check-in
· 25 percent bonus Avios on flights with BA, Iberia, American and JAL
· Complimentary seat selection at the time of booking premium award seats
· One upgrade voucher
· Extra baggage allowance
· Lounge access
· Reservation assurance
· 100% bonus Avios on flights with BA
· Iberia, American, and JAL
To get access to all the services by British Air Travel, make your early booking at British Airways Phone Number.
· Transfer Avios for free
· First class check-in
· No booking or service fees on awards
· Upgrade coupon for two (at 2,500 tier points)
· Extra upgrade voucher for two (at 3,500 tier points)
Through Avios, complete all your traveling goals in your bucket list. Book your next destination now through British Airways and Earn Avios points for your next journey.
Original Source:- http://bit.ly/325hmji